Re: [IP] 300 units of insulin lasting in resevoirs

Humalog was reputed to only last three days in a cartridge, but even
here in CA I fill mine (Dise) all the way and it lasts for all week.
My Endo, CDE, Pump reps from both and a good friend who's also an
Biochemist at UCLA told me the insulin should remain stable...YMMV, but
it has for me.
Jenny S.