Re: [IP] Bad C-Peptide Experience

I can totally empathise...I went for the C-peptide test and am not sure
what your lab standards are, but ours at UCI measured <33 ncrograms or
something to that effect, and she told me the lab couldn't go any lower.
I have been on insulin from sept9 1984, and was used to all this
garbage, but still, it's there in black and white, and I shed a few
tears too.
   I don't think you're over emotional, what with all you've been
through.  I normally erase all the letter I'm replying to, but not this
one.
Jenny S.