Re: [IP] Time To Change!!!

At 06:32 AM 07/04/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >George, my 12 year old says his lancet is still working fine.  He's
 >contemplating only changing it once per year.  His gauge is  -- under 20
 >pokes for a drop of blood, the lancet still has a life to to it.  Don't know
 >where he gets this frugality.

Well, back in my day... we used lancets until the tip became totally flat.
We used to buy them one at a time and we were glad to get them. If we
couldn't get them at the store, we used to make our own by grinding down
slivers of tin cans with a file. :-)

(who now changes his lancets twice a year whether they need it or not)