Re: [IP] What a day!!

Sorry,I'm a little slow here, how old is Kristina? Pumpin' for seven
years, and I get days like that, usually a couple of days before my
'Aunt Flo' comes to visit three days of the month...
   If the is a young child it sounds like the prepubesent
(Spelling...Just woke up..) roller coaster. Take some of the highs, it's
all in the growing up, and I remember hearing from one mom that she
thought her kid was 'cheating' all the time but even the doctore told
her it's growth.
   Good luck, but nobody's going to be absolutely perfect....
All the time...
Jenny S.