[IP] Re: Humalog & injusion sets...

I have only been pumping since Christmas but I have found that my sites last
longer when I use the sof sets.  It seemed to me like I was lucky it I could
get two days out of a silhouette and there were a lot of times when I had to
change them everyday or on a couple of occasions when I would have to change
them two or three times in a day.  I know YMMV, and sils seem to be the set
of choice for most people but you might check to see if changing sets makes a
difference in how long your site lasts.

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.