[IP] Children pumping in Sydney Australia??????

I just recevied this email .  If you can help, please contact this family DIRE
CTLY. Their email address is:   email @ redacted (Malcolm McIntyre)

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for bring to us all of the fabulous stories of kids on pumps.  We
are investigating whether to buy a pump for our son Alec, 3 1/2 years, and
wondered whether you were aware of any kids using pumps in Sydney that we
could contact to get their experience of pumping in Oz (and maybe even
introducing Alec to them).  At the moment Alec thinks that the pumps are too
big (even though he has only seen pictures of them on the net).

Your views on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Ian and Cathy Scott
Sydney Australia