Re: Re: [IP] 300 units of insulin lasting in resevoirs

I tried filling my cartridge to 300u and switching it every 6 days or so.
I'm in Michigan and while the summers are hot and humid they're not
unbearably so, but I found that on the last few days of cartridge use, my
bgs tend to rise higher.  As soon as I change the cartridge and put fresh
insulin in, my bgs drop.  I plan now to change my cartridge each time I
change a set in the summer.  Seems my insulin loses some strength especially
if I'm outside in the heat and sun more.  YMMV...

RoseLea and Max...