Re: [IP] Doing CGMS in Sept., Any Advice?

Hi Jenny, there really isn't a whole lot to do.  The endo's office will show
you how to input the information into the machine, it is very simple.  The
setup is painless and do keep in mind that it will take a couple of hours to
set up.  You will need to calibrate the monitor by using your glucose
monitor, one time as soon as the site is in place.  The monitor will count
down from 60 to zero and then you go back in and input a new glucose reading.
 I'm not sure why they don't just let you leave to do that.  So be sure to
take your glucose monitor and give yourself about 2 hours.  After you get to
work or home or whatever don't change anything you normally would be doing or
eating.  Remember to input all the information and go back in 3 days.  It is
a little more heavy than my Disetronic pump but not to much. The results are
very interesting, good luck