[IP] Stephanie-a maybe explanation for high #'s

First of all, hang in there.  There is a possibility that he may be sick
with a cold or something like that in a few days.  I often go high for a
few days before any symptoms appear and just stay high.  Usually not over
250, but YMMV.  Also, did you run a check on the meter?  There are days,
too, that I can't get it normal ever, it seems.  Also, another thing that
could affect blood sugar is stress, and heaven knows when my sugars run
high and I'm worried about bringing them down, it doesn't help things any!
I would say either your son is getting a cold or it's just a fluke day
where nothing works and you just never really know why, and I know that I
have these fluke days every so often.  Good luck and hope things are
better now.
dx'd 4/9/97 pumping 5/23/00