[IP] Re: bad day

I have had three mystery occasions where I had extreme
lows pop up for no apparent reason.  The really bad
part was, all three times I was riding my motorcycle
when this happened.  Basal working nicely, no extreme
physical work, doing the same riding I have done many,
many times, and...... uh-oh....  My friends always
like the low-blood-sugar-performances I ocasionally
perform.  Unfortunately, I quickly grow accustomed to
the pump, and start taking it for granted.

To the person who had the bad day, if you bolus and
still have really high levels, get a shot and screw
the pump until you are back to normal.  The thing
could be falling out, who knows.  Investigate after
you get you levels back to normal.

Do You Yahoo!?