[IP] Re: bad day

I have had three mystery occasions where I had extreme
lows pop up for no apparent reason.  The really bad
part was, all three times I was riding my motorcycle
when this happened.  Basal working nicely, no extreme
physical work, doing the same riding I have done many,
many times, and...... uh-oh....  My friends always
like the low-blood-sugar-performances I ocasionally
perform.  Unfortunately, I quickly grow accustomed to
the pump, and start taking it for granted.

To the person who had the bad day, if you bolus and
still have really high levels, get a shot and screw
the pump until you are back to normal.  The thing
could be falling out, who knows.  Investigate after
you get you levels back to normal.