[IP] Hypos

    In answer to your question regarding less hypoglycemic reactions after
going on the pump, my answer would be a resounding YES! I also had problems
at night with "lows", and sometimes during the day too. By eliminating the
long-acting NPH, and only using Humalog in my pump, I haven't had any severe
lows since. Of course, YMMV, and you have to monitor your bs's a lot to get
the right basal rates, but once you do, it makes a world of difference! In
fact my endo stated I had to go on the pump to stop all these lows!