Re: [IP] keeping insulin cool

I just recently ordered one from the net - it took I think about 10-14 days-
no more than 3 weeks before I received it in the mail - I don't think they
ever gave a phone #.  The price is slightly off from the net because of
foreign currency charges - but I to don't like using credit card on the net
but sometimes there is no other way and I think for frio that was the only
way