Re: [IP] Eyes -now reversal of symptoms

In a message dated 7/3/00 9:22:53 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Some mornings my bladder is
overfilled making it difficult to sit up and walk across to the bathroom.
That indicates a normal BG now.  >>

About 15 years ago, after 30 years of T1, I began to notice this, also --
mornings when I was high, I would hardly urinate at all; when I was low, it
was copious.  It is not as extreme now (well, lots of things aren't on the
pump :-) ), and I think was always pretty much just on waking.  I sure never
got any answer from doctors (maybe they just didn't believe me?  that is the
way they acted).

Linda Z