Re: [IP] Eyes

When I first started on Humalog my eyes went crazy. For about a week my
best vision for distant, close and in between was through the bifocal part
of my glasses. I could discern individual bricks on a building about 200'
away. I also became photosensitive for a while when going outside or first
waking in the morning. The best way to explain this is to shut your eyes
tightly for 15 - 20 sec and wait for them to clear  after opening. That is
what I experienced. All has cleared up except now when the sensitivity
returns my BG's are bottoming out.

Speaking of BG has anyone else experienced a reversal of  symptoms for high
and low. Water is craved when my sugars are beginning to drop. It tastes
good and even has a pleasing "texture". Some mornings my bladder is
overfilled making it difficult to sit up and walk across to the bathroom.
That indicates a normal BG now. Most of the time I get very angry as my BG
drops, used to be true for high. Any comments?