Re: [IP] 3:41am I need help now, if anyone on please email me!!!

Thank you for your concern!  My son began running high numbers yesterday
morning - in the 300-400's and I changed his site, tried new insulin from
unopened bottles in case insulin was bad, gave supplemental boluses and then
shots by pen and NOTHING would bring his numbers down.  During the night he
shot up to 500 and we gave him two shots and still only brought him down to
350.  I called the doc and he was stumped as to what was going on.  He had no
signs of illness and no ketones.  Anyway, to make a long story short my son
ended up having 4 site changes yesterday, insulin from 3 different bottles,
and numerous shots - plus we checked his blood sugar A BUNCH!  POOR KID!!
Anyway, his numbers are down today - Thank you, Lord! and I am feeling tired
but relieved.  If anyone has any explanations or suggestions about our ordeal
I would still appreciate them.  Thanks again for caring!  :)