RE: Re: [IP] Freestyle Meter-BGs lower

All of the meter companies will tell you not to compare you BG from meter to meter. You should only compare to a blood specimen with a laboratory blood draw, taken at the same time. The results should be within 15% of each other.
<<After charging around $65.00 a bottle for testing strips they ought to have an
answer.  When did industries forget that we are paying customers?