Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Freestyle Meter-BGs lower

It will be very different on a pump as you will be able to set his basal
rates to a low leval to avoid the Hypos.and up the basals to avoid those
hypers...Once the six weeks of fine tuning to his body's rhythms is past
you'll be so much happier...
Jenny S.