[IP] Different meter readings

> We received our Freestyle today  and have tested 3 times so far.  I have
> Laura also test at the same time with the Accuchek Complete (comfort curve
> strips).  The Freestyle has been 25 - 35 points lower than the Freestyle.
> We have been using the Accucheck for 18 months now and now I feel
> uncomfortable with the Freestyle results.

This is why *I* think it is unwise for someone to *correct* a 126 or even
140. What if the meter they are relying on is actually 25-35 pts. higher
than actual? If that is the case, they would be correcting a 100 to a
possible 75. Not good. Don't most people have a range to strive for rather
than an impossible flatline 100?
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage