Re: [IP] leaky reservoirs

I think MM really cares about their customers.  I called them to order
some new sets (I was using longer needles and my NP thought I was too
skinny and needed short ones)  When I told the lady that she put it in as
a rush order and told me she would get it out as soon as she could.  I
didn't consider it an emergency but I reallyh appreciated her concern.

		Sam!

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> Amy this has happened to me I called MM and they replaced them immediately ..
> call and they usually ship it over night Julie P

		               Samantha Rohwer
		             email @ redacted
		   	      AOL IM - Sammyr369
		    http://www.u.arizona.edu/~welchs </a>