[IP] Re: eyes

I have had a similar problej and my optom... gist says its common in diabetics - there's a "something" adjacent to the optic nerve that swells and distorts the signals from the eye - usually disappears in me in about a week, vision goes back to normal but while this is happening forget about reading the classifieds - try one eye at a time - if the small print vision is bad in one eye, this could be the problem. - Bob Nnn