[IP] leaky reservoirs

Hi,
 I changed my set last night..2 leaky reservoirs in a
row. They are from the same box (ID NUMBER) even
though I dont' have the box..I took them all out. I
have a 3rd one from the same set of resrevoirs in and
noticed it too is leaking. I'm not bugging MM yet, but
I have a feeling its a bad batch. Does anyone else
ahve sets from AA1900109, expiring 2005-01?
 Amy

=====
Opinionated PagerGirl-
 ~~Anything is possible with determination, motivation,and a good sense of humor~~