[IP] Doing CGMS in Sept., Any Advice?

I just got the word that I'll be doing the CGMS in Sept. Anyone have
any good advice? The dietician at the Diabetes Center told me to be
sure and write down everything I ate and to "mark" when I ate on the
machine. (I know very little about this thing, I'm trying to imagine

Jeanie, Tommy, I know you've done this==anyadvice on how to get the
most out of it?

Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.