Re: [IP] M A bracelet

This may be true for some, but I have ended up in the hospital many times
with lows (mostly because the people I was with did not know what to
do)  They told me that the first thing they did was pull the necklace out
of my shirt to see what it said!

		Sam!

On Sun, 2 Jul 2000 email @ redacted wrote:

> I'm glad to hear that everyone has a braclet but to me 100% honest they are
> not trained to look for one.  the state troopers are trsained to see who is
> hurt the most but not to look for hte braclet or necklace.  I have paremedics
> in my family and they just look to see who is hurt the worst.  they may find
> it while doing your pulse if they grab that hand.  It is actually the last
> thing they look for if they do at all.  They SHOULD look for it first.   If
> you are having a reaction while driving they will pull you over and if you do
> not comply they will hand cuff you first then ask questions and l look if
> they remember.  this driving one was on tv a little while ago.
> Amie

		               Samantha Rohwer
		             email @ redacted
		   	      AOL IM - Sammyr369