[IP] Freestyle Meter-BGs lower

We received our Freestyle today  and have tested 3 times so far.  I have had
Laura also test at the same time with the Accuchek Complete (comfort curve
strips).  The Freestyle has been 25 - 35 points lower than the Freestyle.
We have been using the Accucheck for 18 months now and now I feel
uncomfortable with the Freestyle results.  Any suggestions?  Has anyone had
any experience with the Freestyle?  My daughter loves it!!  Should I contact
Therasense?  And tell them I believe Accuchek #s more??!!!

Laura Lentini-Iaffaldano, New York
Mother of Laura, age 6, dxed 12/21/98
Pumping on MM508 since 1/11/00