Re: [IP] Food Nazi Gene

Good for you and your wife.  I always get the whole run-down on how I shouldn't
eat this or that from my sister, my in-laws, and my mother no matter how many
times I explain the pump.  They always act like I'm destroying my kidneys,
circulation, and eyes.  I guess it goes back to people assuming that we are bad
diabetics when they see the pump.