RE: [IP] Eating

I found what I consider to be a great book for carb counting. It is called
"The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat, and Carbohydrate Counter". I found mine
at KMart. It was $6.29 there. It contains all the usual listings plus carb
listings for 80 fast food restaurants. I carry it with me all the time.

David