Re: [IP] Eating

Sam,
There is a mini carb counting book that I find really helpful when eating
out.  It's not always exact but it is really close. It is also small so it
fits into a pocket easily or purse.  It's called, "The carbohydrate addict's
gram counter" by Dr. Richard Heller and Dr. Rachel Heller.  I bought mine at
Barnes and Noble and it cost $3.99 (no tax b/c I'm in Montana).
Santana