Re: [IP] How long can one keep humalog in the pump?

Roselea,
I change my resevoirs every 6 days too.  I rarely use my little leather case to
cover up my pump.  Mini-med recommended that I cover my pump up if I am laying
in direct sun.  I went to Mexico in August of last year and I did use a towel to
cover it up when lying on the boats and I never had a problem.  I do a lot of
gardening and have never had a problem with it then either.  Let us all know if
you do.
Santana