Re: [IP] Thanks, Diane

I do hope you take into account that some folks don't see well, and can
make such a little error on the spelling. "M" and "N" are right next to
each other and being almost totally blind, I'd like to think some folks
wouldn't question my credibality over the one letter....I too think that
if the Zip code is right, and the actual address is correct, that it'll
get there.
   I try very hard with what little sight I have and to read these
messages are just a little unsettling to me. If, on the other hand, they
were consistantly getting it wrong that's a bit different. But one error
seems to be common in the human species.
Jenny S.