[IP] Thanks, Diane

ZIP, but =
you never know.=SNIP<<<<<<<

Thanks, Diane, you are correct and I appreciate anyone with an eagle eye, I,
too, tend to discredit the sender when spellings and grammer are incorrect.
Thank you for the correction.    Actually, thank heavens, I did spell it
correctly in the letter, but not to IP list.

SNIP>>>>One question for Bonnie and storing "used" insulin in your insulin
bottle. =
You are disconnecting and priming so as not to draw interstitial fluid =
back into the reservoir and then into the bottle, correct?<<<<<SNIP