Re: [IP] Watch Band

It's something that people should write in to the City Paramedics
about...Our check out here in Costa Mesa, and I'm 'up front' about it,
so they know me from the talks I gave (about the importance of med.
jewellery and things diabetic) at our local College for an EMS class.
   I asked the visiting paramedics if they looked for such things and
one had transferred from Oklahoma City where he said they didn't
look...Out here they do.
Jenny S.