[IP] Watch Band

I got the Mediband within days after they were first mentioned here.  You
get one each silver and gold and they are about 7.00 with S/H.   I love mine
and it really take a beating. and hasn't budged.   I have also had the
Medic-alert and finally ended up with it on my key chain.   Had a little
dimesize sterling medic alert sterling disk made on a sterling bracelet.
Still wear it, but this list pretty well told me that no one would look for
it.  The Mediband does have a little red medic alert symbol on it that might
draw attention were I in an accident or something.  I ordered mine on line
(visa) and had it in a few days.

Emergency Medical ID
Baltimore, MD 410-602-1911

Good luck!