[IP] Pump name

Some people have wondered how I came up with Bluda Sue. When I was 3 y/o I
wanted a name for my dolly that no one else had ever thought of. I sat out
on the curb with my chin in my chubby little hands and came up with Bluda
Sue. Sure enough, no one else ever had that name. In '58 I named my '53 dark
blue Chevy Bel Air - Bluda Sue. It just seems fitting that my blue MiniMed
507C should also be named Bluda Sue. Bluda Sue and I have met Elvis and Jan.
Elvis calls Bluda Sue - Bludalot. Elvis and Bluda Sue are identical twins!
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage