[IP] Off on vacation

Hi Everyone,

We're off on vacation tomorrow, so I won't be around for about a
week. Thanks to every who wrote in about my undunkable Disetronic
plight. I was thinking yesterday about when I was on MDI and realized
how lucky I am to have a pump, period, whether it can go in the water
or not.

And, Sara, I'll make sure the site's low, otherwise I'll go in from
the top. :-)

Any Chat questions can go to Rodney Mead (email @ redacted).

Have a great week!

Jenny Nash
email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetes since 1/31/73, pumping on a D. since 10/3/95.