Re: [IP] Eyes

The only time my eyes have ever gone funny quickly is when sugars are out of wack. Site always returns shortly after sugars back in line. I have been diabetic for 25 years, now being laser treated for retinopathy.
----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted>Jimm Lubenow
To: email @ redacted>email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2000 3:33 AM
Subject: [IP] Eyes

I need some help!
I know eye problems are associated with the Big D, but I am having some wierd probs. My eyesight has been perfect all my life, and all of a sudden (within the last few days) my close up viewing is unreadable. Could the big d cause something this rapid or is it something unrelated? I know I need to go to the doc, and I am on Wed, but just asking from people that may know or have had similar probs. Thanks everyone in advance.
Hook Em' Horns---