Re: [IP] Anyone Have A Formula For Setting Humalog Basal Rate ??

Chris, the formula I was given to calculate Justin's basal rate is multiply
the body weight by .7 and then divide that by 24, this will give you the
start point.  Justin has only been on the pump for 3 days now and we have not
had to change it yet.
Carl