Re: [IP] high bg's in the night.

email @ redacted writes:

<< Some kids go very high when their head hits the pillow because of
 growth hormone kicking in when they go to sleep. With my daughter, we
 compensated for this by setting a high temp basal rate on her pump
 for a few hours when she goes to bed.  >>

Do you set the temp basal rate for a certain time period at whatever time
Lilly goes to bed?  For instance, Temp basal rate .5 for 2 hours, bedtime 10
pm.  Next night, temp basal rate .5 for 2 hours, bedtime 11:30 pm?  Does a
bedtime snack affect this routine at all?  How about no snack?