Re: [IP] Neurontin

Neurontin is used to treat neuropathy. The chemical name for is is gabapentin.
If you go to

you can read all about it. This site is like the PDR (Physicians Desk
You also can go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for the patient
information pamphet or better yet call and ask your doctor.
email @ redacted
PS I am on neurontin and it really helps the neuropathy. :)

At 02:44 PM 06/30/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know what the drug Neurontin is?  J.D. went to see the
Neurologists today for neuropathy and he put him on this.  We have no idea
what it is for.