[IP] Eyes

I need some help!
I know eye problems are associated with the Big D, but I am having some wierd probs. My eyesight has been perfect all my life, and all of a sudden (within the last few days) my close up viewing is unreadable. Could the big d cause something this rapid or is it something unrelated? I know I need to go to the doc, and I am on Wed, but just asking from people that may know or have had similar probs. Thanks everyone in advance.
Hook Em' Horns---