[IP] Anyone Have A Formula For Setting Humalog Basal Rate ??

Hi, does anyone have a mathematical formula for starting a Humalog basal
rate for the pump? Is the Humalog basal rate said to be about twice the
basal rate used for Regular insulin?

I know one is mentioned in the book that MiniMed sent along with the pump
for starting Regular insulin ( at least the book I got three years ago

Perhaps a Humalog  formula is mentioned in the new insulin pumping book
called "Pumping Insulin" 3rd edition, since there is said to be a section
covering Humalog use in the pump.

If you have a formula, would you please email me.