[IP] Thirst at night

YMMV, of course, but you might be thirsty because you need a drink!  This
may be stating the obvious, but I drink a lot during the day and I am
generally thirsty when I wake up at night.  I've decided my body is spoilt.
I used to have bladder infections frequently, so I got in the habit of
drinking a lot (whatever my BGs were), with the result that my body seems to
expect water on a regular basis.  I've just adjusted to it and drink if I'm

My kidneys are fine like yours, and this seems to be my thirst genes kicking
in instead of my diabetes ones (for once!) :)

Kathy Trondsen