[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #302

Thanks Bob,
    My husband says I don't snore.  I really seems weird.  It goes away when I get
up and drink something. I drink alot during the day. Does this happen to anyone
else besides Cheryl and I?

Do you snore?????. I have woken up with a sore throat from sucking so much
air. Not pumping yet but usually good BS in morning.

>     Before I went on the pump one symptom of HiBS was waking up thirsty. I
have no
> symptoms of low blood sugars.  Well, now that I'm on the pump, I wake up
thirsty every
> morning and my BS are great 80-120. No, I haven't been high in the night,
I've tested.  I