Re: [IP] M A bracelet

I'm glad to hear that everyone has a braclet but to me 100% honest they are
not trained to look for one.  the state troopers are trsained to see who is
hurt the most but not to look for hte braclet or necklace.  I have paremedics
in my family and they just look to see who is hurt the worst.  they may find
it while doing your pulse if they grab that hand.  It is actually the last
thing they look for if they do at all.  They SHOULD look for it first.   If
you are having a reaction while driving they will pull you over and if you do
not comply they will hand cuff you first then ask questions and l look if
they remember.  this driving one was on tv a little while ago.