[IP] Re: Tape

    Mike (14 years old) has only been on the pump for 2 weeks.  He is having
trouble with the tape coming up because of sweating when he is active.  We
are using  skin prep, the tape that comes in the MM Infusion Set and covering
that with Smith & Nephew High MVP transparent Dressing.  I know there are
other products.  Anyone have any suggestions?  He became very discouraged
today because we had to change the set when it came out.