[IP] M A bracelet

> Time for a new bracelet for 10yo Summer - her original one is getting
> Questions:  is it cheaper to go to a jeweler (we have the cheapie) and get
> some links put in, or get a new one altogether. Also, her current one only
> has "diabetic, insulin dependent" on it.  Shouldn't it say Pumper?  Holly
In my *conservative* ways, I would eliminate the cost of engraving the word
*diabetic.* Insulin Pumper would make saying diabetic redundant. I HOPE EMTs
know the only ones on insulin are diabetics. Are you talking a Medic Alert
bracelet, or medical alert bracelet? There is a big difference. I have Medic
Alert and they have my info on file for EMTs to access through #800 phone.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)  webpage