[IP] Re: Growth Hormone and highs

 Some kids go very high when their head hits the pillow because of
 growth hormone kicking in when they go to sleep. >>

Never realized that it might be the growth hormone!  I always figured that
was in the pre dawn rise thing a ma bobbie.  I have been contributing the
rise to the bedtime snack with no H to cover it!  Yet, he's only had this
night time high for the last month or so.
The CDE did say that I could add 1/2 - 1 unit of H with his bedtime
It's truly amazing what a person can learn here at IP!  This sure beats $100
with a CDE that isn't covered by insurance!
Thank you sooooo much for the information!