Re: [IP] Doctor's visit

I just read your e-mail and, although the doctor sounds well intentioned, I
have serious concerns about his competency.  I have never heard of this drug
and know of no one taking it.... and I am very well connected to other
diabetic moms and what they are doing with their kids diabetes.  I also am
bothered by the way the doctor first expressed his opinion (as a doctor)
about the pump, and then when pressed, admitted he didn't know what he was
talking about.  Not good.  Continue to be skeptical about this one.  I will
continue to read my postings to see if anyone knows what this drug is. Good