Re: [IP] MedicAlert

At 10:15 AM 7/2/00 -0700, you wrote:
 >I thought with medic alert they just sent a new one 'free' because you are
 >paying yearly fees.  not sure.
 >we changed geneva's bracelet to say IDDM-Insulin Pump.

Oh,how I wish.  With a $15.00 yearly fee, they couldn't afford to send a
new one with each change.  they will allow changes free of charge, but just
to the records they hold for you.  I just changed my info to them, and they
put on Insulin Pump..Do not remove without Dr.s approval.  I have also
listed my endo's phone number on the record.