Re: [IP] MedicAlert

Just to have a few links put on would be fairly cheap, but if you want a
new bracelet or emblem, go back to MedicAlert. It's $38.00 for a new
emblem stainless steel. and a tad more for the gold filled.
   Nowhere near the $140 which is the price for 14K , and there are
medicAlerts in gold for $350.00+
I wore my bracelet down to nothing on the engraving and will have a
friend who is a jeweller add the "IDDM-Insulin Pump". If you have space
on it to add "-insulin pump" and the card is updated at Medic Alert,
there's no reason to buy a whole new one.
   Check out your jewellers' and get the links put on.
Jenny S.