Re: [IP] MedicAlert

I don't think it would be cheaper to go to the jewelers.  I went there to
price medic alerts for my husband and son.  Let me tell you I would croak
before putting a $140 piece of jewelry (the cheapest one they sold) on my
two year old.  If you just want links, you might check it out, but if you
want the whole thing, I would suggest somewhere other than the jewelers.
Unless of course she is VERY responsible with her jewelry. (But I know I
wasn't when I was ten).  Good Luck!
Kristin